This is the third in a series of blog posts on DMARC. You can view all of our DMARC posts here.
Barracuda Sentinel simplifies DMARC setup and enforcement for your domain(s):
• Domain fraud protection using DMARC authentication
• Collects and analyzes DMARC feedback data – actionable recommendations
• Provides visibility into senders using domain – puts control back in admins hands
• Helps fix misconfigurations – builds confidence in correctness of SPF/DKIM setup, enhances email deliverability
• Communicates unauthenticated email policy to recipients – reinforces trustworthiness
Asaf Cidon is vice president of content security services at Barracuda Networks. In this role, he is one of the leaders for Barracuda Sentinel, the company's AI solution for real-time spear phishing and cyber fraud defense. Barracuda Sentinel utilizes artificial intelligence to learn the unique communications patterns inside customer organizations to identify anomalies and guard against these personalized attacks. Asaf was previously CEO and co-founder of Sookasa, a cloud storage security startup that was acquired by Barracuda. Prior to that, he completed his PhD at Stanford, where his research focused on cloud storage reliability and performance. He also worked at Google’s web search engineering team. Asaf holds a PhD and MS in Electrical Engineering from Stanford, and BSc in Computer Engineering from the Technion.