We love webinars, and we've got one coming this month that can answer your questions on email archiving.
Our speakers for this event are Laura DuBois and Tom Lockhart. Laura is the Program VP for IDC Storage, and is responsible for storage related analysis and consulting. Tom is the IT Systems Manager for the Hastings & Prince Edward Counties Health Unit.
Together these speakers will present on the following topics:
- Latest trends in message archiving
- eDiscovery and compliance, along with the ability to set policies, search, analyze and export relevant messages.
- Efficient storage management, including deduplication and compression.
- End-user access from any device anywhere.
- How customer Hastings & Prince Edward Counties Health Unit uses the Barracuda Message Archiver to easily and cost-effectively:
- Meet regulatory requirements for retention and discovery.
- Handle storage and quota management.
- Provide end-user access and email recovery.