Our trivia contest starts on Monday, September 28 and runs through Thursday, October 8. The trivia questions will cover Amazon Web Services and Barracuda solutions. Answers to the questions can be found easily in these public places:
- Barracuda corporate website
- Barracuda AWS website
- Barracuda corporate blog
- Barracuda YouTube Channel
- Barracuda in the AWS Marketplace
Winners are eligible to win prizes in the amount of $250 and $500 Complimentary AWS credits for each trivia as appropriate. These credits can be used for anything in the AWS Marketplace.
There are two parts to the AWS re:Invent 2015 – Barracuda Twitter Trivia gameplay:
Pre-event Trivia – Monday 9/28 through Monday 10/5: We'll be publishing one trivia question per day. Questions will be posted at noon PST on our main Twitter channel, @barracuda. If you'd like to play, just tweet your answer in reply to the question or send us a DM. The question will remain open until 8am PST the following day. The winner will be randomly drawn from the correct entries. One entry per person per question is accepted. Each trivia question winner will receive $250 in complimentary AWS credits. To claim your prize, visit us at booth #123 at AWS re:Invent.
Event Trivia – Tuesday 10/6 – Thursday 10/8: We'll be publishing three trivia questions per day. Questions will be posted at 9am PST, noon PST, and 3pm PST, on our main Twitter channel, @barracuda. In order to play, you must visit booth #123 at AWS re:Invent with the answer. The first person to come to the booth with the correct answer for each trivia question is eligible for $500 in free complimentary AWS credits. You will see signage on where to go to submit your answer.
Details and rules for gameplay:
- 1 entry per person per question is accepted. You may enter to play as many questions as you like.
- During Pre-event Trivia, which runs from 9/28 – 10/5, the winner will be drawn randomly from the participants who submitted the correct answer. Entries are accepted from noon PST to 8am PST the following day. Entries may be submitted by @mentioning Barracuda or by DMing @barracuda. Please mention #cudatrivia and #reinvent too!
- During Event Trivia, which runs from 10/6 – 10/8, you may enter to win all three questions, but participant can win a maximum of 1 prize per day for a total of $500 in free AWS credits.
- Participants are welcome to enter as many times as they like 9/28 – 10/8, but can win a maximum of 1 time per day, or 2 times total during the duration of the entire contest, for a total of up to $1000 in free AWS credits.
- YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT REINVENT, BARRACUDA BOOTH 123 TO COLLECT YOUR PRIZE. No other means of prize distribution is available.
Be sure to contact us on Twitter if you have any questions.
Good luck, and let's play some trivia!
Barracuda Twitter Feed
- CASE STUDY: Find out how Barracuda helps Unit4 to deliver critical applications securely via Microsoft Azure: https://t.co/hE2QQXplva
- Barracuda Case Study: Safely Migrating to #AWS with Barracuda Cloud Generation Firewalls - https://t.co/mPD3Q8QlBL… https://t.co/A5azhMkBbV
- Join our upcoming webinar to learn all about securing email against advanced threats. Register here: https://t.co/Tn9RyQtzCz #emailsecurity
- .@mayahustle @cnoanalysis Jimmy you make a good point. You need multiple layers of #security to properly protect a… https://t.co/XtIeYVs0Kv
- @pwnjeetdo @hacks4pancakes @cnoanalysis No my friends, it's Cloud Generation Firewall !! https://t.co/QgVxR0l9U0 :D… https://t.co/LdriBEOpDO