Below the Surface: Ransomware: The untold stories
The episode will stream live on Thursday, August 25 at 9 a.m. PT / 11 p.m. EST / 5 p.m. BST. You can visit the LinkedIn event page to save your spot, and you’ll get a reminder when the episode starts.
Below the Surface is a LinkedIn Live series that features Barracuda leaders and experts and our colleagues across the industry. Past episodes have covered topics including cybersecurity trends, the Log4j vulnerability, the evolution of bot attacks, the state of network security, analyst insights on attack trends, and more. There is also an opportunity for viewers to participate by asking questions through LinkedIn comments.
In-depth look at current threats
During the episode, Fleming, Paddy, and Stasia will be discussing:
- The latest tactics in ransomware attacks
- The types of businesses being targeted by ransomware
- How current events have affected ransomware trends
- The impact of double extortion and the variants we have observed
- The most important considerations in defending against ransomware
- The importance of a working incident response strategy
Fleming, Paddy, and Stasia will be digging into the stories that you don’t see in the headlines and discussing some of the unexpected effects of a ransomware attack.
Join Fleming, Paddy, and Stasia on Thursday, August 25 at 9 a.m. PT / 11 p.m. EST / 5 p.m. BST on LinkedIn. We would love to see you there!
Missed the live broadcast? No problem! Watch the episode on the Barracuda website.