The Barracuda team is proud to announce two informative Barracuda customer events, TechSummit22 and Secured.22, which you can join us for this fall in-person, virtually, or both.
TechSummitt22 is a two-day technical workshop in the picturesque Austrian Alps featuring product deep dives and technical workshops with our experts. This in-person event will take place in Alpbach, Austria September 6 to 8 and has a fee to attend.
Secured.22 is our second annual customer conference. This free virtual event, happening September 13 and 14 with interactive content for a half day each day, will help you prepare for the latest security threats with multiple tracks covering malicious bots, account takeover, network security, and more.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the highlights from these two action-packed agendas.
This two-day event includes workshops, roundtables, keynotes from Barracuda executives, and even a certification course focused on Barracuda CloudGen Firewall. There will also be a series of deep-dive sessions with our technical experts focused on four different tracks:
- Secure access service edge (SASE)
- Industrial internet of things (IIoT)/operational technology (OT)
We look forward to having you join us for this informative in-person event. Spots are limited, though, so reserve your spot before this event fills up.
At this virtual event, customers will hear from our product leaders and technical experts as they walk through our strategy, product releases, and security trends. Sessions will include:
- How cybercriminals and malicious bots cause data breaches
- Managing account takeover risks
- Protecting against dangerous API and supply chain attacks
- Understanding and recovering from credential and data theft
- Alert to alarm — 24 hours of Log4J within Barracuda’s SOC
- Shifting to a Zero Trust, secure service edge architecture
- Optimize secure SD-WAN and move to secure access service edge (SASE)
We look forward to having you join us for this special event. It is open to all customers and partners, so save your spot today and check out the agenda for your location!
Anne Campbell is the public relations manager for Barracuda. She's been with the organization since 2014, working on content and public relations for Barracuda MSP, the MSP-dedicated business unit of Barracuda. She started her career in newspaper and magazine journalism, and she brings that editorial point of view to the work she does, using it to help craft compelling stories.