The end of the year is always a great time to show off some of our favorite content. These are the most popular Barracuda blog posts of 2020. We hope you enjoy them!
Ransomware and data breaches
- How hackers use phishing in ransomware attacks
- Top concerns healthcare organizations have about Office 365 backup
- 3 critical steps to protecting against ransomware
- Colonial Pipeline cyberattack reveals economic impact of ransomware
- The state of network security in 2021
- The state of application security in 2021
- Cloud networks: Shifting into hyperdrive
- The state of Office 365 backup
- Insights into the growing number of automated attacks
Below the Surface
- Below the Surface: Why you need a cloud-native backup strategy
- Below the Surface: Advancing Women in Technology
- Below the Surface: Secure Access Service Edge with Sinan Eren
- Barracuda named a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Network Firewalls
- Barracuda honored by Comparably for Best Company Culture
- 3 exciting product innovations announced at Secured.21
- Behind the scenes of the Barracuda Microsoft collaboration on Cloud-to-Cloud Backup
- Barracuda named to CRN’s 2021 Security 100 List
- Barracuda wins Best Customer Service in the 2021 SC Awards
Some questions never go away. Why can’t I use my personal email for work? What do you mean this spam isn’t spam? These posts are reader favorites year after year after year.
- The business risks of personal email accounts
- Ham v Spam: What’s the difference
- Threat Vectors – what are they and why do you need to know about them?
Looking forward to 2022
We’ll have more great content from our experts, including Olesia, Tushar, Anastasia, Jonathan, Fleming, and others. We publish several times a week, and If you’d like to get notified when we have new content please subscribe to our blog to get email summaries of the latest posts. New episodes of Below the Surface are broadcast every few weeks, and you can view the archived episodes on our website.
Best wishes for a happy new year, from all of us at Barracuda.
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology and project management credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.
Connect with Christine on LinkedIn here.