Secured.21, Barracuda’s first customer conference is less than three weeks away, and our team is counting down the days until we can come together with our channel partners to talk about our strategy, product releases, road maps, security trends, and more.
This one-of-a-kind free virtual event will kick off September 14 and last through September 16, offering three half days of interactive content, focusing on how Barracuda solutions can solve customers’ problems. Customers will also have time for hands-on trainings and get the opportunity to start their certification journey.
If you haven’t registered yet, here’s a look at the top five reasons you should save your spot and join us at Secured.21.
Reasons to attend Secured.21
1. You’ll hear directly from Barracuda’s top executives.
Day 1 features keynotes from all the biggest names at Barracuda, including:
- CEO Hatem Naguib will speak about Helping Our Partners Build a Safer World.
- SVP Don MacLennan will discuss Protecting Our Customers from Email-borne Threats.
- SVP Tim Jefferson will talk about How Cloud-based Architectures Can Be Used to Deploy Modern Security Controls.
- CTO Fleming Shi will present on a session Delving into the Latest Insights in Security Threats and Trends.
- Nicole Napiltonia, VP of Alliances, will discuss The Cloud Revolution and the Need for Modern Security.
Don’t miss your chance to get their expert insights on everything from the ways Barracuda can help you to the latest industry trends you need to be aware of.
2. You’ll get hands-on training from product experts.
Whether your interested in email security, network security, cloud and application security, data protection, ransomware protection, extended detection and response (XDR), or a mix of all of the above, on day two you’ll get to spend some time with our product managers. Through demos, case studies, technical deep dives, and hands-on labs, you’ll get a chance to dig into the details and see how it all works.
3. You’ll get a firsthand look at our latest product launches.
Day two will also feature presentations on industry trends and the Barracuda roadmap for each product area, so you can get expert insights on how threats are changing and an early look at Barracuda’s plans to help you stay secure.
4. You can see all the details on our most recent threat research.
Barracuda’s research team regularly publishes their findings on the latest threats that you need to know about to protect your business. At Secured.21, our speakers will walk you through the key takeaways from our most recent research on ransomware and spear phishing and share their perspectives on why it matters.
5. You can get to know our support team.
On day three of Secured.21, the Barracuda support team will be sharing their knowledge about best practices for everything from working with support to properly setting up and configuring your solutions. The Barracuda support team is committed to helping our customers succeed, so be sure to tune in and see what pointers they have for you.
We look forward to having you join us for this special interactive event. It is open to all customers and partners, so save your spot today and check out the agenda for your location!
Anne Campbell is the public relations manager for Barracuda. She's been with the organization since 2014, working on content and public relations for Barracuda MSP, the MSP-dedicated business unit of Barracuda. She started her career in newspaper and magazine journalism, and she brings that editorial point of view the work she does, using it to help craft compelling stories.