We’re excited to share that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Barracuda to its annual Security 100 list for the fifth year in a row. This list recognizes leading IT channel security vendors. A panel of respected CRN editors compiled this list, recognizing channel-focused security vendors across five technology categories: Identity Management and Data Protection; Endpoint Security; Network Security; Web, Email and Application Security; and SIEM, Risk and Threat Intelligence.
As security continues to be a top concern for customers of all sizes, this year’s Security 100 honorees bring a combination of channel focus, cutting-edge technology and outstanding partner benefits to solution providers. It’s why this list also serves as a guide for solution providers, helping them to identify the top security vendors to team with as they provide innovative solutions to their customers.
Barracuda was recognized in the Web, Email and Application Security category. CRN pointed to the launch of Barracuda CloudGen WAN in July and the acquisition of remote access vendor Fyde in November as key reasons for Barracuda’s inclusion on the list. You can read the full article here.
“CRN’s Security 100 list identifies leading companies who provide the IT channel with innovation in a number of security areas that stand up to a wide range of threats and risks”, said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “Security is arguably the single most important factor in business today, and these companies are creating the building blocks for the most advanced cybertechnology security solutions.”
Barracuda’s nod on the 2021 Security 100 List follows several other recent CRN awards and honors.
- Chad Lindsey, who is Sales Vice President, Americas Channels & Field Operations at Barracuda, and Neal Bradbury, who is Vice President of MSP Strategic Partnerships at Barracuda MSP, were named to the 2021 CRN Channel Chiefs list earlier this month.
- Barracuda was included as one of the 25 Hottest Edge Security Companies in December.
- Barracuda Essentials was the overall winner in the Email Security category of Products of the Year, beating out competitors, such as Cisco, Mimecast, and Proofpoint
- In November, Barracuda CloudGen WAN has been recognized as a finalist in the Networking – SD-WAN category of the 2020 CRN 2020 Tech Innovator Awards.
- In August, Barracuda was honored a winner in the Data Protection Software category and the Product Innovation subcategory of the 2020 CRN Annual Report Card (ARC) Awards.
It’s exciting to see so many of the solution teams recognized over the past six months for all the different ways they are helping customers and partners stay secure.
Anne Campbell is the public relations manager for Barracuda. She's been with the organization since 2014, working on content and public relations for Barracuda MSP, the MSP-dedicated business unit of Barracuda. She started her career in newspaper and magazine journalism, and she brings that editorial point of view the work she does, using it to help craft compelling stories.