Happy Back-to-School! Make sure your IT security and compliance investments are up to date and ready for this year’s trending threats. Join us for a pair of webinars and get the info you need to harden your school’s IT against the newest threats targeting K-12 organizations—using real-world case studies that show you just how your peers are creating safer, more enriching IT environments for enhanced learning.
Webinar #1: Network and Web Security for the 2018-19 School Year
Enjoy a deep dive into the emerging challenges you face around ensuring student safety and regulatory compliance—including advanced threats, escalating costs, and limited resources.
See for yourself how to:
- Protect against advanced threats including ransomware
- Enforce content policy on all devices including Chromebooks
- Reserve bandwidth for critical applications such as testing apps
- Secure data privacy for students, faculty, and staff
Date: September 18 at 11am PDT
Webinar #2: Using Multi-Layered Email Security to Protect Students, Data, and Employees
See why email is the number-one vector for criminal attacks against schools like yours—and discover why multi-layered email security can help you fend off ransomware, phishing, and spear-phishing attacks before they hit your inbox.
Get detailed, actionable insights into:
- How targeted attacks rely on social engineering to lure victims
- Identifying targeted attacks with real-life examples for K-12
- Steps to prevent targeted attacks and protect your students, faculty, and staff
Date: September 25 at 11am PDT
If you can't make the webinars, register anyway to receive access to the recorded webinars on-demand.
For more information about Barracuda solutions for K-12, visit our website here.