It's RSA Conference time again in the US, and Barracuda would love to see you there.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Visit @barracuda booth #4708 North Hall at @rsaconference expo, 4/16 to 4/19 for info on how we help protect you from social engineering attacks.” quote=”Visit @barracuda booth #4708 North Hall at @rsaconference expo, 4/16 to 4/19 for info on how we help protect you from social engineering attacks.”]
The RSA Conference is an annual opportunity to learn about new approaches to info security, discover the latest technology, and interact with top security leaders and pioneers. The conference is full of hands-on sessions, keynotes and informal gatherings with people from around the United States and the world.
Our security and public cloud experts will be at RSA all week to show attendees how we leverage human and artificial intelligence to fight social engineering on multiple fronts. We'll also be talking about how Barracuda solutions help customers with public cloud security, data protection, and compliance.
Here's how to catch up with the Barracuda team:
- 4/16 – 4/19 – Barracuda Booth # 4708 North Hall, Exhibitor Expo
- 4/17 10:15am – Darius Goodall will visit the LastLine Booth # 1221 South Hall for a 10-15 minute presentation on the Barracuda-LastLine integration.
- 4/17 10am – 6pm – Google Cloud Security Talks take place on Tuesday and Wednesday (register here). Barracuda will be in the partner corner on Tuesday to discuss how Barracuda solutions help Google Cloud Platform customers secure and manage their deployments.
- 4/18 11am – 10pm – Barracuda is sponsoring the AWS Cloud Security & Automation Pop-Up at Jamber Wine Pub from 11:30am – 5:30pm. Stick around for a networking event from 5:30pm -10pm. Tim Jefferson will be speaking from 2:50-3:20 PM. Download this flyer (pdf) for details.
- 4/19 2pm – 3pm – Barracuda will have a pod at the AWS Competency Booth #4602 North Hall
- 4/19 10:15am – Darius Goodall returns to the LastLine Booth # 1221 South Hall to offer another 10-15 minute presentation on the Barracuda-LastLine integration.
Be sure to stop by our booth # 4708 to talk to our experts and hear more about how we can help protect you from social engineering attacks. We'll also have more information on all of our public cloud solutions, including Cloud Generation Firewalls and Barracuda Essentials.
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.