Join us at the AWS Loft in San Francisco for an in-depth Hands on Lab hosted by AWS, Barracuda, and Puppet. Immediately following, enjoy a brief networking session and reward your brain for a job well done with craft cocktails and small bites.
Date: January 22, 2018
Time: 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm
1446 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94102
Topics will include:
- How to build and automatically deploy your applications into an AWS well-architected framework.
- Demo the Barracuda WAF module for Puppet, and learn to write the configurations for WAF in Puppet DSL.
- Provision an application stack on AWS and learn how to automate the entire lifecycle from development to deployment.
- Plus common devops workflows like Blue green testing and lifecycle management (build, deploy, test and destroy).
Sign up now – space is limited. The first 40 to sign up and arrive will receive a custom set of Corkcicle whiskey glasses and be entered into a raffle to win a 3-month Tasters’ club membership. All attendees will receive:
- AWS credits to utilize in the lab
- A 90-day FREE Barracuda Web Application Firewall license
- $15 Lyft credit to use to get to and from the event (Enter Promo Code: PUPPET2018)
Bring your ID, laptop and AWS account – this will be a super productive and informative hands on session with DevSecOps experts.
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.