Join us at the AWS Loft in San Francisco for an in-depth Hands on Lab hosted by AWS, Barracuda, and Puppet. Immediately following, enjoy a brief networking session and reward your brain for a job well done with craft cocktails and small bites.
Date: January 22, 2018
Time: 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm
1446 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94102
Topics will include:
- How to build and automatically deploy your applications into an AWS well-architected framework.
- Demo the Barracuda WAF module for Puppet, and learn to write the configurations for WAF in Puppet DSL.
- Provision an application stack on AWS and learn how to automate the entire lifecycle from development to deployment.
- Plus common devops workflows like Blue green testing and lifecycle management (build, deploy, test and destroy).
Sign up now – space is limited. The first 40 to sign up and arrive will receive a custom set of Corkcicle whiskey glasses and be entered into a raffle to win a 3-month Tasters’ club membership. All attendees will receive:
- AWS credits to utilize in the lab
- A 90-day FREE Barracuda Web Application Firewall license
- $15 Lyft credit to use to get to and from the event (Enter Promo Code: PUPPET2018)
Bring your ID, laptop and AWS account – this will be a super productive and informative hands on session with DevSecOps experts.