On Wednesday, 8th November, Barracuda will be hosting a webinar with AWS and analyst firm Securosis that will cover web application security in the cloud. In this webinar, we will cover a number of topics including the different types of application security challenges organisations face during a cloud migration, as well how customers can effectively use Barracuda solutions to secure those workloads in AWS. This webinar is intended for an EMEA region audience. You can find all the details below, or just sign up here. We hope to see you there!
When: 8th November 2017 | 3pm GMT / Join us to Learn:
- Application security challenges during a cloud migration
- How to secure your web, mobile, and API-based applications
- A live demonstration of the Barracuda WAF securing an AWS application
Who Should Attend: This webinar is intended for IT leaders, IT professionals, and developers who use or want to use AWS for their application infrastructure and hosting.
AWS Speaker: Dinah Barrett, Partner Solutions Architect
Barracuda Speaker: Gemma Allen, Cloud Security Architect
Analyst Speaker: Rich Mogull, Analyst & CEO, Securosis
- Signup Page This link will not work in North America or other regions outside of EMEA.
- Barracuda Solutions for AWS
- Securosis – https://securosis.com