Today Barracuda published the white paper titled “Unlocking the Benefits of Public Cloud,” that takes a deep look into the usage, benefits, challenges, and security trends that organizations are experiencing around the public cloud. The research was conducted alongside tech research firm Vanson Bourne, with the survey results including responses from 1300 organizations in various regions around the world including the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia. The full report offers detailed information about cloud usage data, confirms outlook, and discusses some of the main security concerns organizations have around the public cloud.
- Background to respondents’ use of public cloud.
- Public cloud benefits organizations have seen so far.
- Challenges organizations see with using public cloud.
- Public cloud security and responsibility.
Here’s the full white paper:Barracuda_Unlocking_Benefits_of_Public_Cloud
Additional public cloud resources and blog posts:
- New Barracuda Report Reveals Cloud Use Continuing to Grow, but Organizations are Still Unclear on Cloud Security Responsibility
- Barracuda on AWS
- Barracuda on Azure
- Barracuda Cloud Ready Program
- Cloud Ready Press Release
- Barracuda Cloud Ready Blog
- Cloud Security Questions Blog Series