Barracuda World Headquarters in Campbell will be the venue for the March 29 Meetup of the Microsoft Azure Open Group. This session is titled “Azure 101: Build intelligent bots with Azure cognitive services. The speaker is Ahmed Farag, Developer & Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft Azure.
The meetup takes place Wednesday, March 29, 6:30-9:00pm, in our large conference room on the first floor. We’ll have some refreshments for attendees to enjoy at 6:30, and the presentation starts promptly at 7:00pm.
What we will cover:
- Creating your first bot and hosting it on Azure
- Making your bot intelligent using AI provided by Azure cognitive services
- Exposing your bot on different channels, including Android and iPhone
- Demo: building a bot in an iPhone app using Xamarin & .NET Framework
- Setting up LUIS models to make your bot more human
What we will use:
- Visual Studio
- .Net Framework
This is sure to be a great experience for everyone interested in Azure, artificial intelligence, bots, or just networking with fellow development geeks. It’s also a great opportunity to meet Ahmed, who has been with Microsoft for eight years and has extensive experience building solutions with Microsoft technologies.
You can learn more about Ahmed here:
If you are just getting started with Microsoft Azure, you can visit their Getting Started site here. If you would like to know more about Barracuda solutions for Microsoft Azure, visit our corporate site here.
Barracuda World Headquarters is located at 3175 S Winchester Blvd, Campbell, CA.