Barracuda Essentials for Office 365 customers can now access security training at no cost thanks to a new partnership between Barracuda and KnowBe4. The training focuses on helping users identify potential threats like phishing and ransomware. For full details, see the press release here.
KnowBe4 is one of the world’s most popular integrated new school security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by more than 6,500 organizations worldwide. Because users are often the weakest link in a security system, KnowBe4 offers educational courses and simulations that help users become an additional layer of security for the company.
Barracuda Essentials for Office 365 offers several layers of security and data protection for your Office 365 infrastructure:
- Essentials Email Security protects against spam, viruses, and known malware. It also includes link protection, which redirects suspicious links to a sandbox.
- Advanced Threat Detection (ATD) protects users from sophisticated, zero-day, advanced persistent threats. It also detects ransomware variants including Locky and CryptoLocker.
- Outbound filtering prevents sensitive data from leaving the organization via email, and blocks outbound spam, viruses, and other malicious email.
- Policy options allow administrators to encrypt, quarantine, or block outbound email based on content, sender, or recipient.
- Encryption capabilities secure email in-motion and at-rest.
- Barracuda Central gathers and analyzes threat information from around the world and adds it to our databases. Email security is updated continuously.
- Cloud-to-Cloud backup and recovery allow you to recover from an attack, system failure, or user error, with minimal downtime and data-loss.
These are just a few of the many layers of protection we offer for Office 365. With KnowBe4 in the mix, you can bridge the gap between security technology and end-user security awareness.