The Barracuda cloud team is gearing up for another great AWS re:Invent. This time we'll be in Las Vegas, November 28 – December 2. The event takes place at the Venetian, Mirage and Encore, and you can find us at booth #2215 in re:Invent Central.
AWS re:Invent is an annual gathering of the global Amazon Web Services (AWS) community. The event offers hands-on labs, bootcamps, hackathons, AWS certification exams, and more. You can find details at the AWS re:Invent website here. Our experts will be there to meet with visitors, answer questions, and demonstrate how Barracuda fits into the AWS shared security model. Barracuda provides comprehensive solutions for AWS deployments, including application security, network security, application delivery, and email management.
Stop by the Barracuda booth #2215 and pick up a t-shirt. You'll be automatically entered into a daily Amazon Echo giveaway. If our team spots you wearing your Barracuda t-shirt around the event, you could win an Amazon gift card. And if you take selfies wearing your t-shirt at certain locations, you could win $20,000 in AWS credits.
Interested? Here are the details:
– Visit Barracuda in booth #2215, and pick up a t-shirt to be automatically entered in a daily Amazon Echo giveaway.
– Wear your t-shirt around the event for a chance to win an Amazon gift card when spotted.
– Take a selfie wearing your Barracuda tee at the CudaStops below. Post your photo on Twitter, mention @barracuda with the tags #protectyourAWS and #reinvent throughout the show for a chance to win $20,000 in AWS credits. The more stops you make, the more points you gain—more points increases your chances of winning!
- Barracuda Booth #2215
- 2nd Watch Booth #825
- AWS Booth at re:Invent central
- re:Play Party
Double Point CudaStops
- Barracuda Booth Deep Dive Demo Sessions [Wednesday & Thursday @ 3pm]
- Andy Jassy’s Keynote, Day 1
- “No More Ransomware” Session – SAC327
Visit Barracuda booth #2215 to get started with the game.
If you would like more information on AWS re:Invent, visit the official event website here.
For more information on Barracuda solutions for AWS, visit these resources:
Christine Barry is chief blogger and social content manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master in Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.