If you’re planning to visit us at Microsoft Ignite next week, we’d love your participation in some Barracuda Twitter Trivia!
To kick-off and celebrate Microsoft Ignite, we’ll be playing trivia on our Twitter account (@barracuda) using the tag #cudatrivia. Winners are eligible to receive various prizes that can be picked up at Barracuda booth #2445 in the Microsoft Ignite Expo.
The trivia contest starts on Wednesday, September 21, and runs through Thursday, September 29. The trivia questions will cover Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365, Email Security/Malware trends and topics, and Barracuda solutions. Answers to the questions can be found easily in these public places:
- Barracuda corporate website
- Barracuda Azure webpage
- Barracuda Office 365 webpage
- Barracuda corporate blog
- Barracuda’s Intronis MSP Solutions blog
- Barracuda YouTube Channel
Prizes include free Email Threat Scan reports and various Barracuda-branded prize packs.
There are two parts to the Microsoft Ignite – Barracuda Twitter Trivia gameplay:
Pre-event Trivia – Wednesday, September 21-Sunday, September 25:
We’ll publish three (3) trivia questions per day. Questions will be posted at 11am, 2pm, and 5pm ET on our main Twitter channel, @barracuda. If you’d like to play, tweet your answer in reply to the question or send us a DM. The question will remain open until 8am ET the following day. One entry per person per question is accepted. Each trivia question winner will receive a complimentary Email Threat Scan report as well as various Barracuda prize packs. To claim your prize, visit us at booth #2445 at Microsoft Ignite.
Event Trivia – Monday, September 26-Thursday, September 29:
We’ll publish four (4) trivia questions per day. Questions will be posted at 9am, Noon, 2pm, 5pm ET on our main Twitter channel, @barracuda. In order to play, bring your trivia response to the Barracuda booth #2445 at the Microsoft Ignite Expo. You will see signage on where to go to submit your answer.
Details and rules for gameplay:
- 1 entry per person per question is accepted. You may enter to play as many questions as you like.
- During Pre-event Trivia, which runs from Wednesday, September 21-Sunday, September 25, the winner will be drawn randomly from the participants who submitted the correct answer. Entries are accepted from the time each question is asked until 8am ET the following day. Entries may be submitted by @ mentioning Barracuda or by DMing @barracuda. Please mention #cudatrivia and #msignite in your responses!
- During Event Trivia, which runs Monday, September 26-Thursday, September 29, you may enter to win all questions, but participant can win a maximum of 1 prize per day.
- YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE, BARRACUDA BOOTH #2445 TO COLLECT YOUR PRIZE. No other means of prize distribution is available.
Be sure to contact us on Twitter if you have any questions.
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.
Connect with Christine on LinkedIn here.