At SignNow we know that signatures matter, and we’re laser focused on improving our customers’ ability to reliably and effectively close business, improve processes, and get things signed. As part of these ongoing improvements, we’re happy to announce that we’ve launched Document Groups for SignNow!
To learn more about SignNow Documents Groups, see our introductory video below:
Use the Document Groups feature to close business more quickly, with full management capabilities across multiple documents. Need to send multiple documents for signature to a single signer? Or send multiple documents to multiple signers with multiple signing steps across all documents? Document Groups supports all this and more:
- Include ability to sign with multiple documents and multiple signers in one invitation
- Use templates and uploaded documents together in one signing process for multiple signers
- Quick Invite option to easily send multiple documents to a single signer
- Customize email messages for each signer on each document
- Create custom expiration dates and reminders for every signer on every document
- Enable ‘view only’ access for people who want to view a document but not sign it
- Full API support via REST and SOAP services
- Custom expiration, reminder, and password configuration for each signer on each document
- Accept signatures through web and mobile apps
- Track and monitor documents in progress
- Follow the complete history of a document using SignNow’s comprehensive audit log and document history capabilities
SignNow meets requirements for compliance with both the United States Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (ESIGN) Act and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA).
Please let us know if we can provide more detail or additional information. We’d love your feedback on this new feature!
Thor Clark is Sr. Director, Engineering and Integrations, Barracuda. Thor was the co-founding CTO at SignNow, which now serves more than 50% of Fortune 500 companies. You can connect with Thor on LinkedIn here.