The AWS Summit in New York City is coming up next week, and we will be there to chat with participants and attendees. We'd love to meet you if you're in New York.
Nicole Napiltonia is our VP of Alliances and works with strategic cloud partners such as AWS. Barracuda offers security and data protection solutions that help protect customers' assets and resources in the cloud – all part of the Shared Security Responsibility Model. We are an AWS Partner Network (APN) Advanced Technology Partner and the Barracuda Web Application Firewall is APN Security Competency Certified so it's pre-qualified on AWS. Nicole builds alliances with public cloud partners and works to deliver Barracuda solutions on these platforms. She's on Twitter @nnapiltonia
Hatem Naguib is a Senior Vice President and General Manager of our Security Business. He has global responsibility for our complete portfolio of network, content, and application security solutions. Hatem is focused on network and email security, and driving Barracuda solutions to the cloud. Learn more about Hatem on our corporate site here and our blog here. You can reach Hatem on Twitter @hatem_naguib
The AWS Global Summits are a great place to learn and network. The Summit in NYC takes place August 10-11. Registration for the Summit is free and it's worth your while to attend if you are in the area and you work (or are planning to work) with AWS. Here's just a sample of what you will see at this event:
- Introductory and deep-dive sessions on AWS solutions, architecture, and code.
- Technical bootcamps and hands-on labs with your laptop and a live AWS practice environment.
- Expo Hall where sponsors and exhibitors can talk to you about solutions that help you get the most out of AWS.
- Other activities, such as Game Day, Appreciation Reception, Network Breakfast, and more.
These AWS Summits run throughout the year and across the globe, so if you can't make this one, keep an eye on this site for more opportunities.
Amazon Web Services provides a broad set of secure compute, storage, application, and deployment services, in an provided in the AWS shared security model. Hatem and Nicole will be at the AWS Summit NYC to talk about our AWS credentials and AWS-ready solutions:
- Barracuda is a top tier AWS APN Advanced Technology Partner, which means that our products meet the AWS advanced criteria and provide customers with a truly easy-to-use and powerful solution in the AWS Cloud.
- Our participation in the AWS Marketplace Consulting Partner Program helps our channel partners deliver Barracuda solutions on AWS. It also ensures that we have demonstrated proficiency in AWS Marketplace software and the AWS platform.
- Barracuda's AWS Security Competency demonstrates that we have proven success in building products and solutions on AWS to support customers in multiple areas.
- Amazon Web Services GovCloud (US) Region availability allows customers with stringent regulatory and compliance requirements use Barracuda solutions to protect sensitive workloads and data in the cloud.
- The Barracuda Web Application Firewall for AWS is a scalable security solution that protects applications from targeted and automated attacks.
- Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series on AWS is the industry's most advanced next-generation firewall solution for deployments on Amazon Web Services.
- The Barracuda Load Balancer ADC provides rich Layer 7 application management and delivery features on AWS, ensuring that our customers can provide the same or better application performance when they migrate to the cloud.
- The Barracuda Email Security Gateway for Amazon Web Services provides comprehensive security to email services on AWS.
- The Barracuda Message Archiver simplifies user access, email management, and eDiscovery/compliance.
- SignNow by Barracuda is the easiest way to electronically sign, send, and manage documents online. See it in the AWS Marketplace here.
To learn more about our AWS partnership, competencies, and AWS-ready solutions, you can visit our corporate site here, or have a chat with Hatem and Nicole at the summit. Barracuda solutions are available in the AWS Marketplace here, and most have a 30-day risk-free trial period.