Barracuda and Amazon have partnered to help people get started on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. Customers who sign up for a free 30-day trial of our Barracuda Web Application Firewall on AWS will receive $200 in AWS credits. See our corporate site here for more details.
AWS is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality. The video below help explains how AWS can help businesses scale and grow.
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall (WAF) protects websites and web applications from data breaches, defacement, OWASP Top-10 Attacks, application layer DDoS and other attack vectors. It also accelerates the performance and availability of web applications, and enforces policies needed to comply with data security standards such as PCI DSS. You can get a complete list of all the features here on our corporate site.
As we discussed in another blog post here, there are a number of reasons to trust your AWS security to Barracuda:
- The Barracuda Web Application Firewall is available in the AWS Marketplace, with pay-as-you-go licensing. This makes it easy to license and deploy. There is no additional purchasing or license management. With our 30 free trial and $200 in AWS credits, there’s no risk in trying it out.
- The product can be configured quickly and easily, through a management interface similar to other Barracuda solutions. No need for current Barracuda users to learn a new set of skills.
- In this case study, the Barracuda WAF was the only web application firewall tested to have no negative impact on throughput.
- There is no need to employ an army of administrators to monitor the infrastructure. The AWS and Barracuda WAF provide a secure system that is simple for a small IT staff to manage and monitor.
- The real-time protection of Barracuda Central allows customers to benefit from our 24/7 security structure. Barracuda products receive constantly updated attack signatures and security profiles. This helps our customers maintain a stringent security profile.
Barracuda is an AWS APN Advanced Partner. Additionally, Barracuda achieved AWS Security Competency for the Barracuda Web Application Firewall based on technical proficiency and proven customer success. We have expertise in AWS and a network of AWS certified channel partners to assist our customers with their AWS infrastructures. The Barracuda Web Application Firewall is pre-qualified by the AWS Partner Competency Program to support you in multiple areas including: infrastructure security, policy management, identity management, security monitoring, vulnerability management, and data protection.
For more information on Barracuda solutions on AWS, visit our AWS deployment website here.
To get started with the Barracuda WAF and AWS, head over to our corporate site here to sign up for the free trial.
- Barracuda WAF corporate site
- Barracuda Campus documentation and training
- Barracuda WAF on the corporate blog (follow the WAF blog RSS here)
- Case Study: Barracuda secures AWS applications for multinational corporation