Four million of anything is a lot. Just ask anyone who lives in Los Angeles if living with nearly four million other people in a city feels a little crowded. At SignNow, four million is something to celebrate, as we’ve just reached our four millionth customer – just in time for National ESIGN Day. Yes, that’s today!
“We’re certainly proud that four million customers have found a use for SignNow in their lives,” said, Ken Grohe SVP & GM, SignNow. “One of the reasons we continue to be adopted by so many people and businesses, is because regardless of the type of job you have or technology you use – SignNow can help simplify everyday tasks whether that’s receiving a quick signature on a document, or something more tailored to your work environment like being able to create, review, track and send documents for eSignature right from within Salesforce.”
Simply put, SignNow helps make people’s lives easier, and has helped customers all over the map by eliminating annoying tasks like dialing up a fax machine. This was the case with Notre Dame head football coach Brian Kelly, who leveraged SignNow for National Signing Day so all National Letters of Intent could easily be signed and submitted by recruits from anywhere, on any device.
Another great example of this came from one of our customers just a few miles away from Barracuda HQ, Zoom – the number one video and web conferencing service. Here’s what Zoom President David Berman had to say when asked about SignNow:
“We recently outgrew our first e-signature solution and were in need of a more robust platform that could deeply integrate directly with Salesforce,” said David Berman, President, Zoom. “We chose SignNow because their product is extremely powerful and easy to use. We were able to quickly integrate SignNow with our Salesforce account and saw immediate gains as our ability to manage and sign documents on the go is now completely streamlined. Our entire company now uses SignNow, from Sales and Legal, to HR and Operations for 100 percent adoption within one month.”
These are just a few examples of recent SignNow success stories, and as we continue to look forward to the next four million customers – here are a few highlights to keep in mind whether you’re an individual or more in need of enterprise features:
- Send Documents For Signatures – Get signatures from any device by emailing a link to sign, embedding the document online, or collecting a signature in person on any iOS or Android device.
- Securely Archive Documents – All documents are stored with a detailed audit trail, including validation of those who signed the documents. Export documents to a wide range of storage locations including Salesforce.com, Dropbox, and more.
- Sign Anywhere – Available online or with iOS and Android applications, SignNow has been the top ranked eSignature app in the Apple App store for 3 years!
- Integrate With Leading Business Applications – SignNow integrates with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, Sharepoint, Office 365, and other solutions, to better automate existing processes.
- Private Cloud/On-Premises – Use SignNow in a private cloud or on-premises environment, as allowing local security and control as needed.