Watch this webinar to learn:
- The growth of the cloud and Office 365
- On-premises vs cloud Exchange, and hybrid deployments of Exchange
- Common security challenges in Office 365 environments, with details on phishing, spear phishing, whaling, spam, APTs, hacking, watering hole attacks, and nation/state attacks
- Why it's important to have a good security solution for Office 365
- Fundamental questions to consider when evaluating a migration to Office 365
- How Internet access can create security holes
- How to implement multiple layers of security
- The new approach to best-of-breed security capabilities
- Why you should minimize vendors to optimize performance
- Recommendations on the Office 365 platform
- Understanding the cloud paradigm
- Old vs new traffic models and patterns
- How to balance Office 365 traffic with other application and user needs
- How next generation firewalls can be distributed to provide maximum security and reliable access
- Features of a next generation firewall that are helpful to an Office 365 environment
- How central management of distributed next generation firewalls simplifies the Office 365 environment
- The multiple layers of email protection
- Connection management and Exchange Online Protection (EOP)
- The challenges of EOP, including lost productivity due to false positives, lack of spear phishing protection, and the handling of ham email
- EOP Advanced Threat Protection costs and limitations
- The cumbersome process of starting over the Exchange Online Protection
- System Administrator / IT helpdesk frustrations with EOP limitations
- Barracuda solutions can provide security and email continuity
- How to get started with Barracuda solutions for Office 365
The webinar is about 40 minutes long. Definitely check it out if you are considering a migration to Office 365.
For more information on Barracuda solutions for Office 365, visit our corporate site here. You can learn more about our products and order a risk-free, 30-day evaluation of our products.
If you'd like to talk to Rich Turner, you can connect with him on LinkedIn here.
Christine Barry is chief blogger and social content manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master in Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.