AWS re:Invent is the Amazon Web Services annual user conference. The event features keynote announcements, training and certification opportunities, over 250 technical sessions, a partner expo, after hours activities, and more. Barracuda participates in AWS re:Invent each year in order to connect with customers, developers, system administrators, engineers, and more. At AWS: reInvent 2014, we announced that our Barracuda Load Balancer ADC had been made available as part of our AWS portfolio.
- The Barracuda Spam Firewall manages and filters all inbound and outbound email traffic to protect organizations from email-borne threats and data leaks.
- The Barracuda Load Balancer ADC is ideal for organizations looking for a high-performance, yet cost-effective application delivery and security solution.
- The Barracuda NG Firewall is an enterprise-grade, next-generation firewall that was purpose-built for efficient deployment and operation within dispersed, highly dynamic, and security-critical network environments.
- The Barracuda Web Application Firewall is the ideal solution for organizations looking to protect web applications from data breaches and defacement.
- The Barracuda Message Archiver is ideal for organizations looking to reduce their email storage requirements and boost user productivity with mobile or desktop access to any email ever sent or received.
- SignNow cuts document turnaround time by as much as 90%. Get legally binding signatures from your customers, partners and employees in seconds using any device.
If you’re going to be at AWS: reInvent, stop by and see us at booth #123. If you like trivia, follow us on Twitter @barracuda and #cudatrivia. We’ll post new trivia questions each day at noon PST. We’re giving away thousands of dollars in AWS credits to the winners.