If you haven't used Barracuda University in the last few weeks, now is a good time to check in.
Barracuda University is a training resource for customers and channel resellers using and selling Barracuda appliances.
Registration is free, and reseller partners can use Partner Portal login credentials to sign in. Customers will need to create an account, and should be sure to include the default domain and serial number of their Barracuda product. This information gives the customer full access to the portal.
Once registered with full access, you will get a dashboard configured to your own specifications. There are a few questions you should answer in order to get the most out of the system. Once you are through this process, you can move on to the training:
- Register for courses, find a training center, and track your training schedule
- Schedule certification tests
- Set goals, track progress, and maintain documentation of your credentials
- Participate in training promotions
- Follow the progress of training and certification of your company and employees
- Receive training recommendations based on your activity and portal customizations
Barracuda University has dozens of highly targeted courses available. You can filter these courses by product, skill level, and delivery method (online, webinar, seminar). Most courses are delivered by computer-based training.
To register for Barracuda University, visit this link.