We recently attended the RSA Conference, where CRN caught up with Michael Hughes, SVP of Worldwide Sales. Here's a video of that interview.
Watch the video for Michael's commentary on:
- The Barracuda Partner Program refresh
- The balance between bringing in new partners and making existing partners more profitable
- The positive feedback from partners
- Managing change in the partner program
- Partner Program adoption
- What the partners are most excited about in the Barracuda Partner Program
- How different types of Barracuda products can drive different levels of revenue
- The importance of the relationship between our partners and their clients
You can also watch the video and read the CRN article here.
If you'd like to learn more about the Barracuda Partner Program, visit our Partner Portal here. If you'd like to get in touch with Michael, you can connect with him on LinkedIn here and follow him on Twitter here.
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.