Barracuda has been busy on the road lately. We just wrapped up another RSA Conference, where we spent the week networking with the bugcrowd, security bloggers, customers, and peers.
Sanjay Ramnath, Senior Director of Product Management, discusses Barracuda Total Threat Protection.
This week we’re at Interop Conference in Las Vegas, where Tony Liau is presenting Barracuda Data Protection Plus. We also have a team in San Francisco, participating in the Microsoft Build developer conference.
Next week we’ll be in Chicago for Microsoft Ignite. This is Microsoft’s largest and most comprehensive technology event, and takes place May 4-8 at McCormick Place South Hall. We will be there at booth #580, to talk about our solutions for Microsoft Azure. Barracuda was the first Microsoft Azure Certified Security Solution Provider, which means that our solutions were the first to be tested for readiness and compatibility with the Microsoft cloud platforms. This includes Microsoft Azure public cloud, Microsoft Cloud Platform hosted by service providers through the Cloud OS Network, and on-premises private cloud Windows Server Hyper-V deployments.
Barracuda currently offers the following solutions for Microsoft Azure:
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall (WAF): The first integrated, proven and highly scalable security solution on Microsoft Azure, the Barracuda WAF ensures that web applications have the same high levels of protection afforded by in-house data centers.
Scott Guthrie demonstrates the Barracuda Web Application Firewall at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, 2014
- Barracuda NG Firewall: This solution provides next-generation firewalling and secure remote access to Microsoft Azure. It enables organizations to deploy sophisticated multi-zone network architecture in Microsoft Azure, just like their on-premises networks.
- Barracuda Spam Firewall: Our award-winning Barracuda Spam Firewall provides advanced threat protection with excellent spam and virus filtering, plus enhanced management options with granular controls. It can now be deployed in Microsoft Azure to provide best-of-breed, advanced email security and management.
- Barracuda Message Archiver: The Barracuda Message Archiver offers customizable email retention rules and allows organizations to designate auditors to apply litigation holds on specific information. Running your Message Archiver in Microsoft Azure, provides an easy and secure way to archive mail from cloud-based email services like Office 365.
- We also support the migration to Office 365 with our PST Enterprise solution. PST Enterprise accelerates migrations by controlling PST files scattered across the organization. Data within PST files is migrated directly into Office 365, Exchange or into a third-party archive solution, which may also reside in Azure.
And we have new announcements coming next week at the conference.
Be sure to stop by booth #580 to talk to us about all of these solutions, as well as our Total Threat Protection and Data Protection Plus initiatives. If you can’t make it to Microsoft Ignite, you can watch the livestream at the conference website here.