We officially launched the SignNow / Zapier integration last week, meaning that you can now automate your SignNow workflow with hundreds of other applications. Here are just a few of the things you can do:
- Add SignNow signers to Zoho CRM as contacts
- Track updated SignNow documents in new Evernote notes
- Create new Salesforce accounts from updated document templates in SignNow
- Get a HipChat message whenever a new document is added to SignNow
- Get an SMS message whenever a document is completed in SignNow
You can see more popular SignNow zaps here.
SignNow is our top-rated eSignature app that streamlines how people sign, send, and manage documents via the web and mobile devices. We already offer several powerful integrations with Salesforce, Office 365, Google Apps, and more. You can learn more about SignNow at the product website here.
To get started with SignNow, sign up for an account at our website. To use SignNow with Zapier, create a zap and authorize access to SignNow: