We have so many fantastic things happening around RSA, I hardly know where to start!
Drawing nearly 30,000 attendees per year, RSA Conference is the world’s largest info security event. RSA is being held this year on April 20 – 23 at Moscone Center in San Francisco, California.
Barracuda will highlight our Total Threat Protection initiative at RSA this year. With the goal of simplifying information security for resource-constrained organizations, Total Threat Protection aims to provide powerful, integrated security protection across multiple threat vectors at an affordable cost.
Our theme this year is “Securing Dispersed Networks” – Stop by Barracuda booth N3441 in the North exhibit hall to learn what this means for you and your business. Booth theater presentations will be at the following days and times:
- Tuesday, April 21 – 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. with Sanjay Ramnath, Senior Director, Security Products, Barracuda
- Wednesday, April 22 – 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. with Stephen Pao, GM Security, Barracuda
Beyond the booth, Barracuda has even more happening from presentations to parties; you won’t want to miss out!
Hear Barracuda’s very own GM of Security Stephen Pao discuss “Staying Secure As Users and Resources Disperse.” The presentation will walk through how to maintain central policy and central reporting, even as security enforcement points disperse. Since more users are going mobile, data centers shift from on-premises to cloud, and Internet of Things (IoT) makes remote resources part of the network, this is a presentation you need to hear:
- Tuesday, April 21 – 11:50 a.m. in the RSA Briefing Center, South Hall
Come visit Barracuda and see demonstrations of our security products running on Microsoft Azure. Microsoft works closely with Barracuda engineering, solutions architects and sales teams to create a great customer experience and make it easy for customers to leverage the Barracuda NG Firewall, Barracuda Email Security Gateway, Barracuda Web Application Firewall and Barracuda Message Archiver as they look to move their applications into the Azure cloud.
- Monday, April 20 – Thursday, April 23 – during expo hours only in the Microsoft Azure Security Partner Pavilion
On Tuesday evening, April 21, Barracuda will head to the annual SC Magazine Awards Dinner & Presentation held at the Intercontinental in San Francisco. Barracuda is a finalist for a number of categories so if you’ll be at the awards dinner – stop by and say hi! Awards:
- Best SME Security Solution – Barracuda for Barracuda Email Security Gateway
- Best Web Application Firewall – Barracuda for Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Best Customer Service – Barracuda
- Best Email Security Solution – Barracuda for Barracuda Email Security Service
- Best UTM Security Solution – Barracuda for Barracuda Firewall
Click here to see the entire list of SC Magazine 2015 Award Finalists – http://www.scmagazine.com/2015-sc-awards-us-finalists/section/4716/#
Come party with us!
Join Bugcrowd, Alert Logic and Barracuda for drinks and fare from San Francisco’s most popular food trucks! Enjoy tacos, sliders and Vietnamese cuisine, plenty of beer and wine, and for the adventurous… a chance to devour chocolate covered grasshoppers, crickets and scorpions! All attendees will receive endless food and drink and will be entered to win one of three Apple Watches. More Information:
- Tuesday, April 21 – 6:00 p.m. at g.Lounge @ 431 2nd St, S.F. (a short walk from Moscone Center). To register, visit https://pages.bugcrowd.com/RSA_2015_Food_Truck_Barracuda.html
We are a proud sponsor of the ninth annual Security Bloggers Meetup once again this year. It is a great event and we are looking forward to mingling with our blogger and media friends. We’ll also have some of our very own barracudalabs.com security bloggers there (@cudasecurity is one!), so do stop and say hi if you’re there.
RSA Conference is an important event for us. During the week we get to spend time with alliances, customers, partners, analyst and media friends and we are super excited about it! If you’re going to be there and want to meet up, drop me a line at email@example.com. Hope to see you there!