In this video, Ken Grohe, SVP and GM of Emerging Products, talks about all the benefits of partnering with Barracuda.
Barracuda is committed to helping our partners meet customer needs by delivering a powerful, easy-to-use and affordable product portfolio designed to simplify the lives of IT professionals. The Barracuda Reseller Program has been rated by CRN as 5-Star, and encompasses a number of rich program offerings, benefits and services to help our partners enhance their businesses. We're always looking to grow with channel partners committed to providing customers with world-class products, service and support.
Watch the video to learn:
- The Barracuda mission
- Why Barracuda was founded
- The difference between traditional vendors and Barracuda
- Why Barracuda invests in brand advertising
- Why our sales process is different
- How we handle small and large transactions
- Why our partner program is so special
- How Barracuda differs from our competitors
- How we simplify IT
- How we can help you with Microsoft Office 365 migrations
- Why our renewal rate is so high
- How you can leverage our unique business model
- How to get started with our Barracuda Partner Program
If you'd like to connect with Ken, you can find him on Twitter @leveragecuda.
Christine Barry is chief blogger and social content manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master in Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.