We are pleased to introduce SignNow, our popular eSignature solution that allows customers to securely collect signatures, automate workflows, and archive documents. Some recent updates bring a handful of exciting changes to the product and the eSignature market. For example,
Disruptive pricing: For only $1 per user per month, customers have access to most SignNow features. This makes eSignatures much more accessible to potential users.
Premium features: The all new SignNow Premium delivers more value to businesses by providing integration options, such as salesforce.com, as well as the option to deploy SignNow as an on-premises appliance to your private cloud.
SignNow is a great success story. Early on, the startup team noticed that there were a number of eSignature competitors online, but these products were hard to use and didn’t work on mobile devices. The SignNow team attacked these gaps and the product quickly became the number one eSignature app in the iOS app store. In only three years, the SignNow team announced that the product had over one million users, and they officially joined the team at Barracuda.
SignNow joins Barracuda, April 30, 2013
SignNow has been a huge success because the product itself is simply awesome. Here are just some of the features that the team has added to the product over the last couple of years:
- Collect signatures by email – No login required
- Link to sign – Useful for when you are not sure who will need to receive the document
- Mobile signing – Our mobile app is still the top-rated eSignature solution
- Reusable templates- No need to recreate frequently-used documents
- Kiosk mode- This unique feature locks your iPad into a single template, making it useful for registrations. (See it in action here at the Barracuda Championship)
- Bulk send- Upload a CSV of up to 1,000 email recipients
- Single sign-on/LDAP- Integrate with your company’s directory
- “Looks like ink” signatures- Visually appealing electronic signatures that look like ink. This is “top-notch” quality, according to this review in Macworld.
- Extremely secure- We encrypt all data in transit and at rest
- Simple API- It’s easy to extend our solution into SAAS applications, company portals, on-premises software, and more.
Despite the disruptive pricing, new integrations, and new premium features, there are some things that aren’t going to change. You can count on SignNow to secure and archive your documents, automate your workflow, and enhance your productivity.