Today we are pleased to welcome Ken Grohe to our Barracuda family. Ken joins us as Senior Vice President & General Manager of Emerging Products. He’s a storage industry expert and has more than 26 years of technology experience.
Ken has a full plate of responsibilities in front of him, leading a number of initiatives and product lines, some of which include:
- CudaTel, our VoIP phone system. Built by IT, for IT, CudaTel is one of the easiest and user-friendly systems on the market.
- CudaEye, our complete video surveillance solution. This VaaS system requires no software or additional hardware – simply plug in the cameras and protect your location.
- Barracuda Copy, our file, sync and share platform. Barracuda Copy has some amazing capabilities and features, such as AD integration and the on-premises Copy Site Server.
- Barracuda SignNow, our top-rated eSignature platform. Our latest version includes integrations with Salesforce, Office365, and Google Apps, and more.
- Barracuda Partner Program. Ken will be working to integrate our Total Threat Protection and Data Protection Plus initiatives into our CRN-rated 5-Star Partner Program.
We have complete confidence that Ken is up to the job. He comes to us from Virident, where he served as VP of worldwide customer operations. While there, he racked up a long list of accomplishments, including rapid growth of the sales and partner teams, new customers, and OEMs. Ken’s contributions helped lead the company to its $685 million acquisition by HGST, a division of Western Digital. He had a similar track record of growth in his 25 years at EMC prior to joining Virident, leading a number of “start-up” initiatives that helped grow the company from its initial NYSE listing to $22 billion in sales.
Steve Duplessie, founder and senior analyst at ESG summed it up best, “Ken is an industry star joining a growing company. Barracuda continues to impress with its talent acquisition and its relentless execution.” — We couldn’t agree more!