PC Pro Magazine just ran BBS 290 through all the tests, and the device came out a winner. Here are the highlights:
- Simple setup and management
- Deployment took about 30 minutes
- Easy agent deployment
- Hyper-V, SQL, Exchange Message Level Backups are all supported and easy to configure
- Barracuda “incremental forever” method minimizes resource use
- Easy system and file recovery, including the Barracuda Share to Copy option
What impresses us the most, however, is its total support for all Windows systems and apps, integral Exchange MLB and the one-button cloud backup activation. It’s an A-Lister in our eyes.
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.