By the way, If you’ll be at Dreamforce 2014 in San Francisco this year, please visit us at Booth 2333 in the Moscone North Hall for a full demo of all of these new Salesforce features.
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM and sales application that helps companies do business. Everything from lead generation to closing a sale can be done from within Salesforce. And now with the SignNow / Salesforce integration, you can send documents for signature from directly within your Salesforce account. You can also get documents signed in person on your iPhone or iPad with our Salesforce One mobile integration!
The SignNow – Salesforce integration transforms business in a number of ways:
- Documents are signed faster – which means your sales team can close deals faster:
- Generate documents from templates, including PO #s and quotes, and request signatures directly from Salesforce
- Collect signatures in person on mobile devices, making it easy for signers to eSign at any time
- Generate signing links and send via email or SMS, or post online
- Shorten sales cycles and improve close rates by an average of more than 5%
Companies have more control over documents:
- Track all documents right within Salesforce
- Secure and track contracts through the entire workflow
- Access agreements from anywhere, even with mobile devices
- Authenticate documents easily, and never lose a document again
Paperless made simple:
- Organize documents with teams for different functions – need legal to review the contract? Finance to approve the discount?
- Share files and view team members’ documents using the SignNow application
- Save an average of 30 minutes to 3 hours on staff handling of paper documents
With SignNow and Salesforce.com, companies can reduce time and costs associated with signing, and increase efficiency and accuracy.
To learn more about SignNow, please visit us here for a free trial: www.signnow.com.