Click here to watch video
Some of the things he covers:
- Each recent attack has leveraged a different threat vector
- Managing corporate and end-user culpability
- The role of user-awareness in security
- How Barracuda products can protect organizations from cyber attacks
- The impact of high-profile attacks on IT security
- The different methods that hackers can use to attack a company
- Each piece of the Internet of Things is a security risk
Click here to watch the video. If you'd like more information on this topic and our products, contact our sales team or visit our corporate website. You can order a risk-free 30-day evaluation of our products here.
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.