We've got one more day at VMworld 2014, which means that you still have time to get over to booth #2011 and watch our presentation on Securing Your Threat Vectors. Here's a rundown on the info in that presentation:
- New perspectives on protecting your threat vectors
- How to evaluate the evolving threat landscape
- Problems and pain points for SMBs
- Securing the communications between on-premise and cloud applications
- How social media creates new attack surfaces
- Constraints of the IT budget
- “Bag of parts” v “UTM” solutions
- Benefits of unified forensics
- Comparing enterprise, mid-market, and SMB solutions
- Comparing cloud deployment models
- How to evaluate Barracuda solutions in your infrastructure
Ruoting Sun will be giving this presentation today at 3pm in booth #2011. If you can't come for the presentation, you can still stop by the booth anytime today to talk to our Subject Matter Experts. You can also check out some other presentations on message archiving and storage solutions, and pick up some discounts on Barracuda SignNow and Barracuda Copy.
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.