We’re hoping to see you next week in San Francisco (booth #2011!!), but we know that not all of you can be there. If you’d like to keep up on the news coming out of the event, there are a number of ways you can do that.
Barracuda Corporate blog: We’ll keep you updated on all of the activities going on in our booth. We’re also going to bring you other cool content throughout the event.
Barracuda Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Instagram: Follow our social properties for pictures, quotes, commentary, and highlights of the event.
Here are the links you need:
- Corporate blog: https://blog.barracuda.com/
- Facebook: https://barracuda.com/facebook
- Twitter: https://barracuda.com/twitter
- Google+: https://barracuda.com/google
- LinkedIn: https://barracuda.com/linkedin
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/barracudanetworks
For the official VMworld news, you’ll want to follow the VMworld social properties. Here are some of the best:
- VMworld blogs: http://www.vmworld.com/community/vmworldblogs/
- VMworld twitter: @vmware and @vmwarenews
- VMworld storify: http://storify.com/vmworld/
- VMworld videos: http://www.vmworld.com/community/videos
If you’re following along on Twitter, be sure to also follow these hashtags:
- #vmworld3word (best VMworld 3-word tweet)
- #vmworldselfie (VMworld selfies for Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram)
You can find all of the VMworld social properties here. To see all of the Barracuda social properties, check out our Barracuda connect page here. If you make it to VMworld, stop by and see us in booth #2011. We’d love to meet you in person. If you can’t be there, say hi to us on social and let us know that you’re following along.