We have a great whiteboard video that introduces the Barracuda NG Firewall for Managed Service Providers. David Lomax, Director of Sales Engineering EMEA, takes us through the following:
- The Barracuda NG Control Center, which can manage thousands of Barracuda NG Firewalls globally
- Deployment options for MSPs and clients
- Revision control
- Live traffic insight
- Use cases for the NG Firewall in the MSP arena
The Barracuda NG Firewall is an enterprise-grade next-generation firewall that is ideal for dispersed, highly dynamic, and security-critical network environments. We’ve just made the product even better with support for Microsoft centric deployments. From our recent press release:
The latest version of the Barracuda NG Firewall includes capabilities such as:
- Full user awareness for Windows Remote Desktop Services. Barracuda NG Firewall rules can be user aware even when multiple users on a Remote Desktop Server are behind a single IP address. The latest version of Barracuda NG Firewall adds another integration that makes use of a small, lightweight transparent client that simplifies integration and does not rely on external authentication protocols.
- Support for Hyper-V virtualization. Barracuda NG Firewall Vx virtual appliances can be deployed on Microsoft Hyper-V servers, in addition to VMware.
- Extended support for Microsoft Azure cloud. The latest Barracuda NG Firewall version now supports next-generation firewalling capabilities and high speed (>1 Gbps) site-to-site secure remote access from on-premises networks to Microsoft Azure or Vnets within Microsoft Azure. It enables organizations to deploy securely interconnected multi-zone network architectures. For more information, visit http://cuda.co/ngfw-azure.
You can get more information on the product at the Barracuda NG Firewall page on the website. From there you can watch an on-demand demo, review webinars on real-world deployments, get technical specs on the different models, browse the NG Firewall blog, and more. When you’re ready to give it a try, you can order a risk-free 30-day demo unit.