A couple of our product gurus were guests on the CTOBOB podcast earlier this year. Ruoting Sun discusses security challenges and best practices around next-gen firewalls, web content security, and so on. Some of the topics discussed:
- Link balancing as an integral piece of network security
- The importance of next-generation firewalling as part of the perimeter
- The benefits of separate but integrated purpose-built solutions over single UTM devices
- The convergence of network security and content security and how it relates to data loss prevention (DLP)
- Building an ecosystem of multiple layers of protection
- How SMB and Enterprise needs are increasingly similar
- Multiple deployment options of Barracuda security solutions
For more information on Barracuda security solutions, check out our products page. Our security solutions have live demos you can try right from the product page, and 30-day risk-free demo units available for you to deploy in your own network.
The CTOBOB podcast is written and produced by Bob Pellerin. You can learn more about the podcast at www.ctobob.com
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.