A few months ago, Barracuda Labs launched a new website called Threatglass. This is a website designed to raise awareness of compromised websites, and help users understand the ways in which malware-infected websites attack a machine. The original press release is here, and the Threatglass website is here.
Here’s a closer look at what you see when you click through.
- Browse the compromised websites looking for patterns
- Analyze the packet capture using a program like Wireshark
- Search for compromised websites by top level domain
- Review the historical data on drive-by downloads
- Submit a compromised website that you’ve found
- Start a discussion on a website or an attack
The site is a great resource for security researchers, network admins, and teachers and students of network security. Try it out at www.threatglass.com.