It's Interop time again, and sure enough we've got our Barracuda team manning the booth at Mandalay Bay. We're in booth #1049 so definitely stop by if you're going to be there!
Interop is the IT show of IT shows that really stands out as both a networking and learning event. This event lasts five days and is packed with workshops and presentations. Tracks include,
- Business of IT
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Risk Management and Information Security
- Software Defined Networking
Eli the Computer Guy has a great Interop preview here. He also has a media pass for the event so he'll be covering it all week. You can also watch Interop's own preview here:
- Independent Analysis: Interop is vendor-neutral, so there's no brand-driven agenda.
- Breadth of Content: Among the many topics are “Security, SDN, the Business of IT, Cloud Computing & Virtualization, Infrastructure, Mobility, Collaboration, and BYOD.”
- Access to 350+ Solution Providers: The Expo floor is full of companies and their products. This the place to learn about some new solutions AND get some professional networking in.
- See Interoperability in Real Time: The InteropNet NOC is built from scratch with the latest gear and solutions. Be sure to take a tour while you're there.
- Training and Professional Development: breakout sessions and deep-dives over five days. Too many to list here, so visit this page for details.
One more note on networking … seriously, take advantage of this. Interop attendees include CIOs, CTOs, IT Directors, and other senior managers. Meet as many of them as you can and get their cards!
Barracuda will be at Interop talking about Cloud Evolved and our Modular Security Framework. Interop is the perfect place to demonstrate how our best-of-breed solutions work together to provide solutions that other vendors can't provide. For more information on this, take a look at James Tolosa's blog here. If you're at Interop this year, stop by and see the Barracuda team at booth 1049. This is a great time to check out our products, including our amazing eSignature app, SignNow. You can pick up a free individual account or get 25% off team accounts simply by stopping in at the booth.
Interop has been going strong for 28 years. Click here to see pictures from Las Vegas 2013. Keep an eye on our blog and our social channels for more on this year's event.
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.