It’s a busy week in San Francisco as our Spotlight Tour (http://spotlight.barracuda.com) rolls into town.
First up, Launch Festival 2014 and Launch Hackathon 2014 (http://events.launch.co), both at the San Francisco Design Center. Over the weekend, we hosted the late-night snack for the teams – some very delicious waffles (which you’ll hear more about in a separate post!).
At Festival, which starts today, our very own Chris Hawkins, GM SignNow & Productivity Tools, will present on Monday, February 24, at Noon, giving attendees a first-hand look at building a unique technology, and the journey through to acquisition by Barracuda last year. It’s been an exciting year and we are thrilled to have the SignNow team with us (if you haven’t checked it out – do it now at http://www.signnow.com).
We’ll also have our Spotlight tour bus on site. Attendees can join our tour – socially speaking – and win a very special VIP Spotlight Tour t-shirt! – Tweet us a pic (selfie, anyone?!) using hash tag #CudaTour and make sure to mention @barracuda!
Next stop – our annual trek to RSA Conference 2014.
We have so many fantastic things happening around RSA, I hardly know where to start!
Barracuda will highlight its Cloud Evolved Strategy at RSA this year, with key themes to include unified security, securing public & private clouds, and evolving social networking threats.
Stop by Barracuda booth 3237 in the North exhibit hall and check out the various theater and keynote presentations with topics ranging from securing public and private clouds, to understanding social networking threats. We’ll also feature keynote presentations by Barracuda customers who will discuss use cases and approaches for solving some of their real-life IT security challenges.
While you are at the booth, be sure to get a demo of our enterprise security solutions that will be featured:
- Barracuda Next-Generation Firewalls – Cloud-scaled security with centralized management for networks of all sizes
- Barracuda Web Security – Controls and monitors web activity & access policies for users on and off the network
- Barracuda Email Security – Provides comprehensive email security to block email-borne threats while providing encryption and data leak prevention
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Secures cloud-hosted applications and the data they access on Microsoft Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services
Beyond the booth, Barracuda will give four presentations that you won’t want to miss:
- Securing Web-Based Applications In the Cloud: Stephen Pao, GM Security, Barracuda — Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 3:20pm – RSA Briefing Center: North Hall
- Lean Hacking: How Attackers Are Doing More with Less and How to Stop Them: Dr. Paul Judge, Chief Research Officer & VP, Barracuda — Thursday, February 27, 2014 at Noon – Moscone West: Room 3012
- Malicious Acrobatics on Social Media: Dr. Jason Ding, Research Scientist, Barracuda — Thursday, February 27, 2014 at Noon – Moscone West: Room 3005
- The Social Networking Battleground: Growth vs. Security: Dr. Paul Judge, Chief Research Officer & VP, Barracuda — Friday, February 28, 2014 at 9:00am – Moscone West: Room 3005
Save the best for last! Barracuda will host an exclusive networking event, the VIP Spotlight After Hours, on Wednesday, February 26, from 7:30 p.m. until 11 p.m., at Novela, near Moscone. Members of the press, analysts, and Barracuda customers and partners are encouraged to request a spot on the guest list at http://vip.barracuda.com and follow along with updates on Twitter using hash tag #CudaTour.