TruthinIT has a brief podcast featuring our very own Rod Matthews, GM, Storage Business and VP, Business Development. This is a ‘frequently unasked questions' segment designed to introduce the audience to the Barracuda storage business.
- The most frequent problems reported by prospective customers
- ‘Duct tape and bubble gum' solutions
- The types of things that can make an IT admin or a manager resistant to a cloud-integrated solution
- Good fit / bad fit scenarios for a Barracuda solution
- Questions that all prospective customers should ask of Barracuda (or any other service provider)
- Why Barracuda has a strong competitive advantage over our major competitors
The podcast is only about 10-minutes long, and you can stream it from right here.
“We need to be free as an IT team to be creative … we want to be making our students lives better.”
~ Simon Mallindine, IT Manager, Academy of Contemporary Music
Click here for video
Barracuda provides award-winning security and storage solutions. Check out our full line of products here.
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.