Don’t forget we've got another complimentary webinar coming up. IDC analyst Laura DuBois and Tom Lockhart from Hastings & Prince Edward Counties Health Unit will be presenting information on email archiving. Topics include:
- eDiscovery and compliance, along with the ability to set policies, search, analyze and export relevant messages.
- Efficient storage management, including deduplication and compression.
- End-user access from any device anywhere.
- Lessons learned from the Barracuda Message Archiver deployment at Hastings & Prince
Laura and Tom will also be taking questions. So if you're wondering things like …
- How do you handle compliance for mobile devices? How can mobile users access their archived content?
- What can I do to make discovery compliance easier and less costly?
- How does ediscovery impact other areas of document retention? Should I apply the same policy to everything? Should I just keep everything forever?
- How does digital document retention differ from paper document retention?
- How do you communicate and enforce a new retention policy?
… then you definitely want to get in on this webinar.
The webinar takes place on Tuesday, January 28, and 10am PST.
Barracuda Message Archiver
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.