Don’t forget we’ve got another complimentary webinar coming up. IDC analyst Laura DuBois and Tom Lockhart from Hastings & Prince Edward Counties Health Unit will be presenting information on email archiving. Topics include:
- eDiscovery and compliance, along with the ability to set policies, search, analyze and export relevant messages.
- Efficient storage management, including deduplication and compression.
- End-user access from any device anywhere.
- Lessons learned from the Barracuda Message Archiver deployment at Hastings & Prince
Laura and Tom will also be taking questions. So if you’re wondering things like …
- How do you handle compliance for mobile devices? How can mobile users access their archived content?
- What can I do to make discovery compliance easier and less costly?
- How does ediscovery impact other areas of document retention? Should I apply the same policy to everything? Should I just keep everything forever?
- How does digital document retention differ from paper document retention?
- How do you communicate and enforce a new retention policy?
… then you definitely want to get in on this webinar.
The webinar takes place on Tuesday, January 28, and 10am PST.
Barracuda Message Archiver