We love webinars, and we've got one coming this month that can answer your questions on email archiving.
Our speakers for this event are Laura DuBois and Tom Lockhart. Laura is the Program VP for IDC Storage, and is responsible for storage related analysis and consulting. Tom is the IT Systems Manager for the Hastings & Prince Edward Counties Health Unit.
Together these speakers will present on the following topics:
- Latest trends in message archiving
- eDiscovery and compliance, along with the ability to set policies, search, analyze and export relevant messages.
- Efficient storage management, including deduplication and compression.
- End-user access from any device anywhere.
- How customer Hastings & Prince Edward Counties Health Unit uses the Barracuda Message Archiver to easily and cost-effectively:
- Meet regulatory requirements for retention and discovery.
- Handle storage and quota management.
- Provide end-user access and email recovery.
This webinar will be useful if you …
- Are considering email archiving, or wondering if you need a solution specifically for email archiving
- Need to sell the concept of an email archiver to the decision makers in your organization
- Need to know more about email archiving and email archiving products
- Have questions about the deployment, use, administration of the Barracuda Message Archiver
- Want to chat with email archiving specialists for Q&A about benchmarks, experiences, etc.
Laura and Tom will be answering questions during the webinar, so feel free to bring any questions you have!
The webinar takes place on January 28 at 10am PST. Click here to register.
For more information about the Barracuda Message Archiver:
Tom Lockhart of Hastings & Prince Edward Counties Health Unit
Click here to watch video
Christine Barry is chief blogger and social content manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master in Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.