Info Security Products Guide has announced the finalists for the 10th Annual Global Excellence Awards. We are pleased to have been named finalists in the following categories:
- Best Security Hardware Product (New or Updated Version) –Barracuda Firewall version 6.1
- Innovation in Cloud Security – Barracuda Web Application Firewall, Cloud Edition
- Security Training and Educational Programs (any type of training) – Barracuda Web Filter version 7.0
- Storage and Archiving – Barracuda Backup 5.4
- Web Application Security – Barracuda Load Balancer ADCversion 5.1
The Global Excellence Awards recognize advanced and ground-breaking products that move the industry forward. Barracuda's focus on quality and innovation has created products that set the bar higher in all areas of security, storage, and application delivery.
To see all of the finalists, check out Info Security's Global Excellence Awards page here. Winners will be honored in San Francisco on February 24, during the annual awards dinner and presentation.
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.
Connect with Christine on LinkedIn.