If you've been following us for the last few months, you know that we've had some sweet webinars recently. This year we've hosted several high-quality events with high-profile guests. One of our favorite topics this year has been Barracuda Backup.
In June, we hosted “Don't let Backup be a drag …” This webinar focused on how the Barracuda cloud-integrated approach to backup made the process fast, easy, and efficient. This webinar was hosted by Andy Jensen (Director, Storage Product Management)and Rachel Dines (Senior Analyst, Forrester Research), and covered topics such as,
- Improving productivity by shrinking backup windows and automating offsite replication
- Increasing availability of backup data by integrating on-site and cloud storage
- Cutting storage costs through the use of dedpulication and compression
- Ensuring data security through file encryption at all points of backup
- Simplifying management tasks by combining all backup resources into a single-vendor solution
- Leveraging LiveBoot for VMware to instantly recover virtual server images
You can view this webinar on-demand by following this link.
In November we hosted an event that focused on the backup industry and Barracuda customer experiences. This featured Robert Amatruda (IDC Research Director for Data Protection and Recovery) and Ian Bell (Echelon Systems Engineer). This webinar focused on the nuts & bolts of things like,
- Streamlining data protection while enhancing data security
- Deploying a low-risk path to cloud storage
- Reducing costs while expanding scalability
- Implementing a DR plan that provides access to backup files from anywhere, anytime
- Integrating backup with other initiatives like archiving, file sharing, and virtualization
You can view this webinar at any time by following this link.
The on-demand webinars are best viewed in Internet Explorer.
We always have new things coming up. If you'd like to catch one of our webinars in the future, be sure to follow the news on our Upcoming Webinars page.
For more information about Barracuda Backup, check out these pages:
- Barracuda Backup Service Product Page
- Technical Documentation
- Product blog
- Live Demo (User: guest PWD: [leave blank])
- Order a 30-Day Free Evaluation Unit
Christine Barry is chief blogger and social content manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master in Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.