Don't forget we've got a free webinar coming up next week. Join us to learn more about the backup appliance market and the Barracuda Backup in particular.
The webinar will kick-off with Robert Amatruda, IDC Research Director for Data Protection and Recovery. He will be joined by Ian Bell, Systems Engineer with Echelon Corporation. Ian will be discussing Echelon's path to cloud backup and the lessons learned from that process.
This webinar is free and open to the public, and you should join us if you have questions about backup and disaster recovery. For example,
- How do I structure ‘always on' disaster recovery?
- How do I integrate backup into other initiatives such as archiving, file sharing, and virtualization?
- How do I reduce costs and mitigate risks of cloud storage deployment?
- How do I integrate backup with solutions like Exchange, SharePoint, and Google Apps?
- How do I determine the ROI on disaster recovery, and how do I sell that to management?
I'm sure you have your own questions and scenarios. Join the webinar and run them by the experts who have deployment experience.
If you would like more information about Barracuda Backup, see these resources:
- Barracuda Backup Service Product Page
- Technical Documentation
- Product blog
- Live Demo (User: guest PWD: [leave blank])
- Order a 30-Day Free Evaluation Unit
You might also want to look at our latest blog post on Barracuda Backup – Innovation at Work: Barracuda Backup with Cloud LiveBoot wins CRN Tech Innovator Award
Remember the webinar is November 19 at 10am PST. Hope to see you there!
Barracuda Backup with CLoud LiveBoot – click here to view the video
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.