Hey I wanted to follow up on our announcement that the Barracuda Web Application Firewall is available now on Amazon Web Services. We've got some additional resources here that you should see if you're thinking about deployment:
- Barracuda WAF in the AWS Marketplace: This is the place you need to be if you would like to deploy the WAF. The page offers the description, highlights, pricing, support information, and everything else you need to get started with our product.
- Barracuda WAF on AWS program page: This section of our corporate site provides you with a program description and links to the resources you need for deployment.
- AWS in the Barracuda WAF Technical Library: This resource gives you the technical information you need to construct a WAF deployment, and can probably answer any technical question you have about the product. Focus areas:
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall Vx Models for Amazon Web Services
- Deploying the Barracuda Web Application Firewall Vx on Amazon Web Services
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall Vx Quick Start Guide – Amazon Web Services
- Creating a Security Group
- Configuring Elastic IP Address for an Instance
- Assigning Multiple Private IP Address(es) to the Network Interface of an Instance
- Adding Multiple Network Interfaces to an Instance
- Troubleshooting the Barracuda Web Application Firewall on Amazon Web Services
If you'd like more information on Barracuda WAF on AWS, check out my last blog post. And for more information on the Barracuda Web Application Firewall, take a look at these resources:
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall product page
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall Vx product page
- Technical documentation
- Product blogs
- Live demo (User: guest Pwd: [blank])
- Risk-free 30-day demo unit
Barracuda Web Application Firewall Vx on Amazon Web Services protects your applications in the public cloud or in private networks
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.
Connect with Christine on LinkedIn.