Yes you read that right! The Barracuda Web Application Firewall is now available on Amazon Web Services.
I know, right?!?!
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall protects web servers from data breaches and defacement. It has a huge set of features that provide the following benefits:
- Website Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Application Delivery and Acceleration
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Application Access Control
The Amazon Web Service (AWS) is an amazing set of services that provide customers with a cloud computing platform. Amazon has reported that companies are using AWS for many different enterprise applications, including
- Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, IBM applications
- Web applications such as digital media distribution, gaming, media sharing
- High performance computing
- Disaster recovery applications
Now those companies will have the option of protecting those applications with the 5-star Barracuda Web Application Firewall (pdf). With this protection in place, customers can secure their applications from threats such as SQL injections, DDoS attacks, cross-site scripting (XSS,) OS command injections, session tampering, buffer overflows, and XML attacks.
Barracuda will be demonstrating the Barracuda Web Application Firewall on AWS in booth #1032 this week during AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas.
For more information on Barracuda Web Application Firewall on AWS, see these resources:
- Barracuda Press release
- Barracuda WAF on AWS program page
- Barracuda WAF in the AWS Marketplace
- Barracuda WAF on AWS documentation in our TechLibrary
For more info on the Barracuda Web Application Firewall,
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall product page
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall Vx product page
- Technical documentation
- Product blogs
- Live demo (User: guest Pwd: [blank])
- Risk-free 30-day free demo unit