It's been an amazing year for Barracuda Backup, to the point that we were just named #1 worldwide in integrated purpose-built backup appliances (PBBA) by IDC. With so many businesses scrambling to develop adequate disaster recovery technologies and plans, is it any wonder that this awesome product continues to grow in popularity?
Barracuda is hosting a free webinar to help our customers and partners learn more about Barracuda Backup. We'll kick-off with Robert Amatruda, IDC Research Director for Data Protection and Recovery. Robert will be discussing his latest research on the purpose-built backup appliance market.
Robert will be followed by Ian Bell, Systems Engineer with Echelon Corporation. Ian has over a decade of experience specializing in backup and disaster recovery, and has extensive experience with solutions such as Exchange, SharePoint, and Google Apps. Ian will be discussing Echelon's path to cloud backup and the lessons learned from that process.
So, what's in the webinar for you?
- Do you need ‘always on' disaster recovery? We'll cover how to provide inherent disaster recovery and access to backup files from anywhere, at anytime.
- Are you trying to integrate your backup with other initiatives such as archiving, file sharing, and virtualization? Ian's going to be here to answer your questions about that.
- Are you planning to deploy cloud storage? Looking for a way to reduce your risks and costs along the way? We've got answers.
- Do you want to make your life easier? We're going to cover how to streamline and simplify data protection while enhancing data security.
You'll love this webinar if you're looking for information on disaster recovery, backup deployments, cloud storage, or other related topics.
For more information on the Barracuda Backup, visit these resources:
- Barracuda Backup Service Product Page
- Technical Documentation
- Product blog
- Live Demo (User: guest PWD: [leave blank])
- Order a 30-Day Free Evaluation Unit
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.